Sunday, December 10, 2006

It's Freezing in Utah!

A cute picture of all the Wayman grandkids! Avery, Griffin, Alyssa, & Porter.
Porter acting like he likes talking on the phone! He doesn't really, but this day he walked around holding the phone like that for like 10 minutes. It was hilarious!


We took Porter up to beautiful temple square! He loved looking at all the lights.
Way cool picture with the temple in the background.


Aaron got creative with the black and white. It was a cold night!
One of the many toys Porter loves! (The Diaper box!)
We were at the Wayman's and Porter had a little bowel problem, and yes I was not prepared with extra clothes for him, so he had to wear Aaron's fleece jacket home!

4 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

Nice blog. I wish that we could take our kids to temple square, it is always so neat to see. When kids have bowel problems it makes you thankful that they small kids, not big like us.

HA HA

Anonymous said...

Yo Yo Yo. Happy holidays. I love nachos, nacho libre.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, if I don't have the cutest grandson ever!!!! I love the temple square pictures. You guys are such a cute family. Way fun pictures thanks for sending them to me

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, if I don't have the cutest grandson ever!!!! I love the temple square pictures. You guys are such a cute family. Way fun pictures thanks for sending them to me

Love you guys!