Monday, March 31, 2008

March Update 08

* Disclaimer, Kami is suppose to be in charge of our blog, once she quit working full time, however this will be my 10th straight time of updating. Sorry if it is lame! *


Sydnee, sleeping during the Kansas vs. Davidson game? How could she???? My bracket is done, thanks a lot Texas!


Porter & Sydnee, hanging out on the dumbest holiday of the year!


Bath time is a reason for Porter to take it all off with Sydnee.


Dying some eggs, I think I am pretty cool with the glitter eggs.



Porter, made this in pre-school, he was so excited to show Kami & tell her about the bunny he saw in real life.


Each morning Porter, makes sure to check on his sister before he does anything else.


As you can see his head is still growing, he & I wear the same size ball cap. =)


2 of my favorite girls sleeping. Ohh Sweet...

3 comments:

Afton said...

She is so cute!! Hope to see you guys Wednesday at the anniversary party!
love,
Afton and Matt

Kyle/Michelle said...

It's amazing how small those little ones are. I can't remember when mine were that tiny. Too bad about your brackets. I picked 3 of the 4 final four. Hope to use my luck to win it all....

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest family ever. I love my screen saver with those precious little faces. You guys make beautiful kids. I love you all! Grandma Libby