Monday, September 01, 2008

Rockin Rib Fest!




So it was really cold this morning! We were going to breakfast for the big Labor Day, so we bundled up the kids in jackets and hats, this is how cute they looked! :)



I haven't been taking many pics lately... I have been slacking! But as you can see... Porter still loves Sydnee!



So I finally started feeding Syd some rice cereal and baby food! She loves it! It is so funny to watch her get all excited when she gets in the high chair. She looks so cute cause she is so little and her head is barely above the tray!



Porter still loves playing outside... with water!



backing up into the sprinkler!



We went last weekend to the Rockin Rib Fest! There was tons of ribs, brisket, and chicken. Josh came with us and we ate soooo much and were too busy eating to take pictures! It was yummy!



4 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun. Your kids look so cute all bundled up!!

Emily said...

Holy Cow the pics of the kids in their hats is SO Super CUTE! Looks like you gusy are having so much fun. See you soon,

Em

The Barron's said...

Hey, I am glad you found our blog. My mom told me of yours as well, but didn't send the link, I did see it from Rachel's page. Your kids are still as cute as ever! Let's do something soon. Let us know when a good time is.