Monday, March 02, 2009

The Prince and Princess are turning 1!!!!


I can't believe it...my baby is turning 1!!! This last weekend we had a little prince and princess party for Sydnee and Aidan! They were so cute!


I thought this pic was so cute...this was before the party.



...and the princess cake I made for the party.



The little prince opening gifts....



...and the princess playing with the tissue paper.



cruisin on their new bikes



Their cakes.... before they got to them!!!!



singing "Happy Birthday" and blowing out the candles





They loved their cakes!!!




what was left of the cake!

11 comments:

Our cute boys said...

how stinkin cute! you guys did so good!! I feel bad we didn't make it up there!! You guys went all out, that's fun!!way to go. you'll have to tell me all about it!

Sarah said...

loved the cakes! the princess one is adorable.

Katie Utley said...

OH Kami, she is so cute! I can't believe she is one! Also Aiden is sure a cutie too! I sure do love you guys! I hope to see you soon! Also you did an amazing job on the cakes! Your so creative! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm one of Katie's friends, and I just love your cakes. She told me that you made them and I think they are super cute! Your little girl is adorable too!

Camie said...

How Fun!! They grow up too fast! Great job on the cake! I may have to hire you to make our next one!

Teresa said...

Hey! Thanks for checking out the blog! I had to see yours too now and I just have to say that your kids are absolutely adorable! I see a lot of both of you in them too! It is great to see the family...I feel like I never get to see anyone anymore living far away. Thanks for letting me take a peek into my cousins life again!!

Rachel said...

So Cute. I can't believe our little girls are one! Looks like Sydney loved her princess car and cake!

Kyle/Michelle said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Sydnee! Can I say we have the cutest neice EVER? Oh, I can't wait to see you all soon. Great job on the cake too! We'll be calling the birthday girl today, can't wait!

Heather said...

That birthday party was so cute! I can't believe they are one, it makes me a little sad.

Stephanie said...

SO CUTE! They are adorable. ANd good job on the cakes!

Emily said...

I swear we have the cutest one year olds in the whole world. Cute stuff!!