This last weekend we took a much needed get away trip down to sunny St. George! It was so warm and it was just a fun relaxing vacation. We went with my sister Katie and her hubby Mike. The boys wanted to go golfing so they got us girls set up for a nice relaxing massage! Ahhh...it was wonderful!
Red Lobster....yum yum! (Port was in no mood for pics...he was under the table! :))
While the guys were golfing...Katie and I took the kids SHOPPING!!!
While we were in St. George we did a lot of eating, shopping, and we also went swimming at our hotel a couple times and the kids loved it.
We had a great trip even though Porter and Sydnee got sick the last night we were there. Port woke up with a fever and was throwing up! Not fun... and then they were both coughing and crying on the drive home... other than that we had a great time!!!!!
The leprechauns came and turned our milk and pancakes GREEN on St. Patrick's Day! Porter kept saying "Holy Cow!... our milk is green!" He loved it...
This girl loves oreo cookies...actually anything SWEET!


5 comments:
Cute pics. I am jealous you got to go to St. George I love it there. We will have to hook up on a Vacation some time soon. Love the Green Pancakes.....
What a fun trip!! Massages are one of my favorite things!! Isn't St. Patty's day fun with kids!?! The green milk, pancakes, and eggs are totally a tradition the kids look forward to!
The Trip looked Fun, it's to bad the kids got sicl the last night. I'm sure you loved the ride home. I was was going to do something cute for ST. PAtricks day but forgot I ran out of green food coloring at Christmas. YOu pancakes look Yummy!
Hey Kami, this is Megan, Kelli's friend your blog is cute and your kids are adorable. Tell your family hi.
That looks so fun. I am so ready for the warm weather to come and stay!
Post a Comment