So this last weekend when I was down in Richfield, I took the kids and we headed out to hang out with Lynne, Griffin, and Garrett. We thought it sounded fun to take the boys bowling for their first time at the famous Richfield Bowling Alley!
Porter only wanted to use the blue ball even though it was heavier than the other balls we found. Here's his technique that got him a whopping score of 75!!


6 comments:
Hey... you got much cuter pictures than me. Way to go pro. I felt bad for Porters toe, but you gotta love how he was okay until after he threw the ball. Silly kids--they are so cute though.
How fun, I want to take my girl bowling, maybe sometime. Porter looks like he had a growth spurt, he is getting so big and he looks so tall. Is he tall for his age? We need to get together again, so our kids can play!
Looks like fun! I wish we could hang out with all of you guys more often! Porter is a doll!
How fun! Porter is already a better bowler than me!! :)
I just took Gabe bowling too! It was at Fat Cats up here though. It's kinda sad when your 3 year old kicks your butt in bowling. Such cute kids you have:)
Fun stuff! Porter gets about the same scores I do when I bowl.......
Post a Comment