Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kami's got skills

Kami & I took a picture of Sydnee & Porter last Sunday on Mothers day, they were sitting on the couch next to one another. Porter was to busy goofing around, and none turned out of them as we hoped.We thought this was cute of Sydnee, Kami was able to edit the same photo with Photoshop. This is the edited photo, what do you think? Good job Kami, I knew the Camera & Photoshop were a good investment!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Kami you rock! Good Job!That turned out so cute.

Camie said...

Kami does have skillz! Looks like a professional picture to me!

Megan said...

Helps to have a super cute model...but I think you are a professional photographer in the making!

Afton said...

Terrific job Kami!! Can I book you to take our family pics from now on???

Stephanie said...

she is freakin adorable. I really need to look into getting photoshop. Is it hard to use?

Becca and Brian said...

Very cute kids! The are getting so big! Are you ready for more? hehehe!