Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!

So Aaron and I had quite the eventful 6th year anniversary! It was a crazy hot busy family filled day! I cannot believe we have been married for 6 years, but then again it feels like we have been together a lot longer! I love him a whole bunch and I'm thankful he's my hubby! The day started off with going to Aaron's Grandpa Cannon's funeral/memorial.



Aaron and Port in front of the grave.



Heather, Sydnee, and Mitch in front of the grave.



Sydnee, Griffin, and Garrett trying to stay hydrated.

After the memorial, we all went to eat at Settebellos. Then we had a little birthday get together for Porter and Avery's birthdays! I didn't take any pictures but we had cake and ice cream and more presents! Then after that we headed to Ogden for Grandma Wayman's 86th birthday party & Wayman reunion.



Porter helping Great Grandma blow out her candles.



Chillin at the park




They had this fun blow up slide and bounce house. The kids were LOVING it!!!!



Little Miss Avery



Cute Griff



All the great grandkids. (It was quite the feat to get all these kiddos on the slide!)



Our fam with Grandma Melba



Aaron showing off his swing skillz!





Happy swingin Garrett and Lynne

It was kind of a crazy day for an anniversary but it was fun to see lots of family and be together!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, 6 years huh?? You guys are getting OLD!!! =)

Emily said...

It was a crazy day! Cute pics. Wait until you get to 12!!!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulatons! Your new family picture is really cute!

Danielle said...

What a way to celebrate your anniversary!