Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pete & Tink!


I can't believe Halloween has come and gone!!! It was such good weather and the kids had so much fun getting TONS of candy!


My cute little Peter Pan and Tinkerbell....





He was so excited for all this candy, but about 80% of it he can't eat... dang peanut allergy!!!



Sydnee ate and ate so much! She kept shoving candy into her mouth... she almost choked 3 times and she kept leaving half eaten candy all over our house. Aaron found a half eaten reese's peanut butter cup in his shoe!




4 comments:

Becca and Brian said...

Your kids are so cute! That was such a great idea to have tinker bell and peter pan! where did you find a peter pan costume? Adorable

Michelle said...

Yay, pictures already! THey looked so cute. I love the pb cup in the shoe- HA!

Katie Utley said...

Oh the kids looked so dang cute! I hope you guys had a good Halloween! LOVE YOU

Stephanie said...

Cute costumes! The kids are adorable!