Thursday, January 07, 2010

HoLiDaYs!!!


We can't believe that the holidays are over! They definitely went by way too fast... but we did have lots of fun!!! I have needed to update this thing for a while now, so there's lots of pics....



We went down to my parents for Thanksgiving this year. We had lots of YUMMY food and definitely had fun shooting with Grandpa! I love this picture... all the guys showing their skills!



Mike and Matt



Kell



Kate



Even Porter got a turn!



Me and Matt



When we went down to Richfield to celebrate Christmas with my family, we had to stop and see Santa! Porter got right on and got right to the point of what he wanted for Christmas!



Sydnee got on and wanted off!



Opening gifts at grandma and grandpa's.



Playing with the new stuff!



Getting to open a present a few days early!



We went over to grandma and grandpa Wayman's on Christmas Eve! It was fun to all be together! The kids had fun opening more gifts and playing with their cousins. Sydnee opening her babies!!!



Mitch, Drew, and Lynne



Josh, Grandma, Jenna, and Josh



the boys opening their gifts from grandpa



he got his own SHOTGUN!



Christmas morning!!! It was soooo fun this year! Porter was so excited and could not wait. Every morning he asked me "Mom, how many days til Christmas??" He was so excited when he woke up and saw what Santa had brought him.... so fun!!!





We had a great Christmas! We got to spend the day eating a yummy breakfast, hanging out with cousins, and playing with all the PRESENTS!!



And we have enjoyed having a few good snow storms. Porter loves when it snows! He always wants to help shovel.



And Sydnee LOVES to eat the snow.

3 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

Fun pictures!!! Wish we could have been there for some of them. :( Is Sydnee missing a pink hat? I think we have it. Carly was wearing it and I didn't recognize it. Miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

Cute pics! Glad you enjoyed the holidays! I still can't believe they are over:(

Stephanie said...

Cute pics! Glad you enjoyed the holidays! I still can't believe they are over:(