Last week Sydnee fell in the bath and split her chin open on the edge of the tub. I was just walking back into the bathroom when I heard the thud and screaming. I hurried to pull her out because she passes out all the time when she cries hard. When I grabbed her out I saw blood dripping down her, so I laid her back in the water to wash off the blood and Porter said "Mom, Sydnee has a hole in her chin!" And sure enough it was a pretty big hole. So luckily my awesome father in law came over to watch Porter because Aaron was gone and I drove to the instacare for some stitches. Aaron met me there just in time for the stitches. Sydnee pretty much screamed the entire time and there were 3 of us holding her down. It was so sad. But 8 stitches later, she was all better!

after we got back from the instacare.... rough night

Here is one of the only pics that I got of her actual stitches. Aaron started calling her "whiskers!"
after we got back from the instacare.... rough night
Here is one of the only pics that I got of her actual stitches. Aaron started calling her "whiskers!"
Right before she got her stitches out. (We got the stitches out yesterday and it was almost as bad as getting them put in.)
We got tickets to Disney on Ice for Sydnee's birthday! It was so cute and both the kids LOVED it! They sat still for the first half hour and didn't move.
They both looked like they couldn't believe what they were seeing!!!!!
had to have a Mater hat....
she loved all the songs


3 comments:
Oh man, getting a shot is bad enough, let alone stitches! Sydney is so cute. Port is so grown up! Carter still asks me frequently if he will ever see Porter again. He really misses him!
Poor Syd! She is so darn CUTE stiches and all!
So Syd passes out when she cries eh? Funny, my daughter Madi does the same. It's pretty freaky. Looks like Aaron was loving Disney on Ice. We have been like 4 times now.. Good Fun. Good see you both this past week.. Brian
Post a Comment