Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Catching Up.... Part 4 (Summer Stuff)

We definitely had a fun and busy summer. We spent a lot of time fixing up our house and yard, but we also tried to get some fun in! We can't believe how much work moving is and just getting unpacked. I still feel like there are things I have no idea where they ended up! I hope I get this all figured out soon!


We all love going to the bees games!



We also went to our wards summer bbq and bike parade. It was fun to see all the kids with their decorated bikes.





We had a fam party at the G & G W's. The kids love WATERING day. We weren't prepared with swimsuits so Syd borrowed a swim diaper from Aidan and Porter wore his shorts. They were all soaked!





Lynne and I decided we needed to get together to have some fun with the kiddos... so we met up at Seven Peaks. We definitely wore the kids out... It was a BUSY day and I was so relieved that we didn't lose a child or let any of them drown!




No comments: