Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Catching Up....

These are from a few months back... better late than never I guess. :)



The kids on the 4th of July! Ready for all the fun to begin....



Waiting for the parade to start.... we got up and went to the Murray parade by our house. Then hung out and had a bbq and then went to the good old Sugarhouse fireworks. We also made some homemade ice cream and watched some of dad's fireworks. I guess I didn't get many pictures of the celebration. :(



Sydnee at my cousin's homecoming just being cute!



This summer Porter was in swimming lessons again. He is definitely getting better. We just got him some goggles so he has finally dared to put his face in.



Sydnee did pretty good watching Porter during his swimming lessons, but she can't wait til she's old enough to go!



We also have a cute park by our house, so we spent many days a going to the park. The kids love it!




No comments: