
We took this picture at the game on Sunday. Great seats huh?....

Happy Mother's Day to me!!!!!! This is one of my Mother's Day presents... a purse/diaper bag. It's kind of sad that I was sooooo excited to get a diaper bag for Mother's Day. Oh well, I love it! It is honkin big and way heavy, but it holds all my junk and is super cute!

My little guy loves trains. This is his little stash. He goes night night with a new one each night. They are called Thomas Take Alongs and they all have magnets on the ends so they all connect to each other. Port loves them!

Our little girl is almost 2 and a 1/2 months old! I can't believe it. At her 2 month check-up she was 10 lbs 6 oz!

She finally is getting a little meat on those bones! She has little chunky cheeks and she's got some creasing going on, on her arms and legs!

He finally gave me a good smile! Port loves to wear his baseball hats.

We took Porter back up to the Discovery Gateway museum. Porter loved this..you put the ball in and it gets sucked up the tube and rings a bell. We thought is was cool the first 50 times. We had to bribe him with a root beer to finally get to go home.

Daddy's little girl.

More Discovery Gateway fun....in the water.

Avery and Port just chillin! I took Port out to Aunt Emily's. He had so much fun playing outside and following Avery all around.

My super sexy cowboy hubby!
2 comments:
Super cute pictures of your two little ones! I can't believe our babies are almost 3 months old - time is flying by! Really cute blog - and thanks for making Emily get a blog too! ;)
Cute photos!! Was that really your JAZZ photo!?!? Lovells
Post a Comment