So I cannot believe we are finally getting a summer! We have been having lots of fun and I love being at home with my kids! It definitely is a little overwhelming with 2 kids but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

So this little cute thing looks like she smiles and does good getting her pictures taken.....but NO WAY! I tried taking her to get her 3 month pictures done and they could not get one cute one. She was either crying or not looking at the camera! I was so mad cause I had her all cute and ready and they told me to come try again on another day. Anyways I haven't had time to make it back so I did some of my own on a day she was smiling at me like crazy! She is getting so fun and she is always giggling at us and Porter.

Sydnee also loves looking at Porter when we are driving in the car. It is so cute she just stares and smiles at him even if he's not looking at her! I love it.

Port cannot wait until June 27th...the day WALLE comes out! We bought him a shirt and he was happy the rest of the day.

Finger painting. I was surprised he did this much. He doesn't like to get his hands dirty but I think he had fun!





4 comments:
Kami lou,
Super cute. Love the Wall-e shirt.
Em
You guys have some cute kids. Couldn't have gotten it from their parents.
Oh my heck I can't believe how chunny sydnee is getting. THose cheeks are AWESOME!!! Let's get together soon for a play date. We should bombard Melissa's pool and go swimming. HEHEHE
cute pics! My kids want to see Wall-E too (actually, I must admit that I do too).
Post a Comment