Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My FaVoRiTe LiTtLe GuY tUrNs 3 !!!

I can't believe my little boy is 3!!!! He is such a sweet and special boy. We are so lucky to have him in our family! He had such a fun birthday and gots tons and tons of presents! Here are a few pictures of his special day!


opening presents


He loved all the Walle pictures!

The big train set he got for all his kabillion engines!


riding down the track


Sitting in his birthday chair he got from Em, Ron and Fam, with his presents!


For his birthday, we took him down to the discovery gateway again. He loves it and has so much fun running around and playing with everything.



Sydnee chilling at the museum



Dad and Port building with legos


We took this for Grandpa Wayman!



Since Porter is allergic to eggs, I had to think of something other than a cake for him. So his favorite treat is root beer ice cream from KFC/A & W, so we went and got a big jug of it and made this for his cake! He loved it....especially the Walle on top!



Porter playing with Uncle Josh and Aunt Heather's gift!



Opening Aunt Kelli and Uncle Matt's present!

Porter got so many fun things. Thanks to all you that SPOILED him! Aaron also bought him a little set of golf clubs that are real! They are so stinkin cute. I guess Aaron is hoping he will get really good and make us lots of money!

4 comments:

Katie Utley said...

Oh Porter is so cute, I sure hope he had a wonderful day! I sure love you all and want you to know how special you guys are to us. We Love You! :)

Emily said...

That is so cute! I love it! Happy B-Day PORTER!!!!

Stephanie said...

How fun! What a cute little guy. It looks like he really did get spoiled, just like he deserves. Give him hugs and kisses from us!

Matt said...

Happy B-day Porter!! Cute photos! Lovell's