I know these are a little old, but I am finally just getting them on the blog... Here is Porter's 3 year old pictures. He turned 3 back in July.


Here is Sydnee's 6 month old pics! She was so happy! I guess it made up for the last time I tried to take her to get her pics taken....
Porter also started preschool a couple weeks ago! He was so excited. This school is a little bit longer than his last school, but I think he's doing pretty good. His teachers are Miss Kris and Miss Yvonne.

I thought this was so cute... I got to his school a little early to pick him up because I was out and about and so I was in the parking lot and this is what I saw. I thought it was so cute watching him follow his teacher, holding lo and behold a ball! Can't ever let them go!

Also here is our little eater. She loves food! We hope she keeps eating and eating. She doesn't care what it is, she wants to eat it. It is so nice to have a child who WANTS to eat. Also I love pictures, and I have always wanted a really nice camera so I could take pictures that look all professional and Aaron surprised me by getting me one! I guess it's Christmas a little early for me! Yeah our pics will be less blurry now!

I pulled out Porter's costume from last year and Porter immediately wanted to put it on, and he has put it on almost every day since! He runs around and tries to run us over with his big muscles.

Here are some cute pics of our girl with the new cam cam.

She is such a mama's girl.

Lately Porter has been spending a lot of time on the "time-out" chair. Aaron took this pic with the new camera....can you see the tear?







7 comments:
Oh my gosh! Such cute pics! I loved the muscle man lol. Syd's so cute with her headbands too. Love you guys.
Oh they both look so cute in their pictures, they are sure growing up fast! Also porter looks like he has an awesome golf swing and he will have to teach me how to golf! Love ya
OH my gosh Kami, what cute kids! I also got a new camera around mothers day, I couldn't believe how much better it was than our old one, enjoy that!
Syd is adorable and I love the costume picture, he is so cute!
Cute! Your kids are growing up FAST! It's amazing how time flies.
Super cute pictures! hope to see all you gusy sometime soon!
What kind of camera did you get? Exciting! Such cute cute pictures! We need to see you guys more often- the kids are getting huge! And oh-so cute!
Post a Comment