Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

A couple weeks ago, Grandma and Grandpa Wayman took me and the kids to the cutest pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins! Porter loved it! There was tons and tons of pumpkins. It was so cute!



Porter picked a big one for Sydnee and a HUGE one for himself...it was a good thing we had grandpa there to haul them back to the car!



posing for a quick pic



They had all these tractors lined up so the kids could get on them and Porter wanted to get on every one. He had so much fun getting on and off and trying to drive them.








Sydnee just being cute!



There was also a cute little corn maze! So fun!



Our cute Syd... Isn't she getting big? She is so fun and I LOVE having a girl...despite all the emotion! I had no clue it starts this young :)



We took the kiddos up to the Gateway fountains. Porter got drenched! He loved all the water!



He was running around like a crazy man and he cried when we told him we had to go home.



Dad and the kids.



We took the kids up the canyon to take some pics with the new camera. Here are some of my favorites...





8 comments:

The Barron's said...

what cute pictures... your kids just get more cute every time...

Kyle/Michelle said...

We love pumpkin patches (but don't go because the one here is too busy and windy). Looks like so much fun. And cute pics - the last one is my favorite. We love our niece and nephew!!!!!!!

Emily said...

So cute! Jealous of the new camera! I love the pumpkin patch idea we are making it a tradition in our house. See you soon. Love ya, Em

Katie Utley said...

The kids look so dang cute! It also looks like porter loves the pumpkin patch! Sure do love you guys! :)

Kyle/Michelle said...

Tag your it Kami!

The Barron's said...

Kami...
Hey this is so lame,I lost your numbers when I got a new phone so I am contacting you via Blog... :)
Any way. Tomorrow (wed 10/29/08) I am having a friend over to do Mary Kay makeovers... no purchase necessary she needs to get some facials done. She will give every one who does it though free 15.00 credit with her in Mary Kay product. I am sort of turning it into a girls night thing. So it is Wed (tomorrow) at my house at 7pm call me and let me know if you can come.
232-4488
Thanks!

Stephanie said...

Such cute pictures. I love the ones in the canyon. Adorable!

Brian and Becca said...

Cute kids! I miss you Aaron. TLAAF

Brian Poulsen