Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Last Couple Weeks....

Every year we always get a TON of leaves and today Porter kept saying to me "I want to jump in the leaves." So I raked up a bunch of leaves into a pile and let him go wild. He had so much fun!




I finally painted Sydnee's toenails! The first time it got all over the place, but I finally got it to look somewhat decent. It's so fun to have a girl!



I also got to go with Porter on his school "field trip." He was so excited to ride on the school bus and he was so excited I got to go with him. We went to the Discovery Gateway Museum. (I have had enough of that place, but he still loves it!)




For Halloween this year, we decided to go down to Richfield. We took the kids around with Drew and Lynne and their kids. The kids had fun getting lots of candy! We had a ninja, spider, skunk, and a zebra!


Swimmin in the hot tub with aunt Katie.


Porter with his scary spider hat he made at school! He wore it everywhere for 2 days!



Carving Pumpkins!!! We really don't have any carving skills, but it's still fun! Here's the girls pumpkin...



and the boys...


all finished.


Another picture of the kids in their costumes with their pumpkins they got at the pumpkin patch!


We also were obviously not thinking when we thought we would go to Boo at the Zoo. It was crazy and there was way too many people. Lynne and Drew came up and Emily and her kids came and we thought it would be fun, but after about 15 minutes, we were all ready to get out of there. It was fun to all be together but we are never going to go to that again!!!!






9 comments:

Katie Utley said...

It looks like they had so much fun all in their costumes! Also porter sure loves the outdoors, so playing in the leaves is just another fun part of being outside! Sydnee's toes look so cute, nice job Kami! Sure do love you guys!

Kyle/Michelle said...

THe first pic of Sydnee is the cutest! It's a framer for sure! Looks like it was a good Halloween for you guys.

Rachel said...

Your kids are so cute! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Your pictures are amazing. I bet you love your new camera.

Brian and Becca said...

Very Cute! I love the costumes! I need to rake up some leaves so my kids can play it looked like Porter had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Dad Chris says: Great pictures. Love those grandkids....

The Barron's said...

What cute pictures you guys, your kids are so dang cute! We need to get together and see you guys!

Stephanie said...

Super cute pics! Baylee has that exact same pink crochet hat. I love it!!!

Brian and Becca said...

Sure I can make a tutu. You'll have to email or callme with detials on color size and stuff. Aaron can get the number from brian.

April Perry said...

GREAT pictures. I love the painted toenails. It's fo fun to get to see your family. We need to get together soon!