On Sunday we went for a little drive and decided to go look for Grandpa Wayman's grave. He died before Aaron was born, so he never got to meet him. I had never seen his grave before and it had been a long time since Aaron had seen it. So we took the kids to go find it.
Aaron and Porter cleaning off the headstone and trimming the grass around it.
I finally took Porter back in to the Allergist for his yearly checkup. She wanted to do another skin test to see how things were looking. I always had people asking me what they do for the skin test, so this time I took a pic so you can see what it looks like. The top one is the positive mark, so anything that looks like that is a positive allergy. The two that show positive are eggs and cashews. This time peanuts did not show up as positive on the skin test,(YEAH!) but they did show a little bit in the blood, so we still have to be careful with not letting him eat them at least for another 6 months, and then they will recheck. Also his egg allergy went down in the blood too, so they are very hopeful that he will grow out of that one too! As for the cashews, they went up...so I think we will be avoiding cashews for a while!!!!!
Waiting for the results of the skin test....I love this boy!!!!
I got to go on another field trip with Porter and his preschool class. We went to the Living Planet Aquarium. It was really cute. Porter had a blast looking at all the fish, octupus, frogs, and stingrays. They have a little place where you can touch the fish, but it was kind of deep and everytime Porter put his hands in the fish would go to the bottom where he couldn't reach them, but he had fun.


3 comments:
I had no Idea porter had so many allergies. That must be so hard to keep porter from eating things he cant. Thats great that he may grow out of a few allergies :)
I didn't know Porter had allergies either! That would be hard, but it might be nice to not have some of those goodies around the house! I think You take the most adorable pictures. I love all the b&w and the one on your header. Was Aaron's Grandpa robbing the cradle or what!?!
What do you mean she looks so sweet and innocent! She totally is all of the above! Love the pics! Come over soon so we can ROCK out!!!!
Post a Comment