So I finally decided I wanted to go back to school and finish what I had started...(I should have done this long before...) But last week I had finals week and on Saturday I graduated!!!! (just with my Associate's Degree, but it's a start!) I don't know why I waited til I had a 3 year old and a baby to do this, but I guess it made it much more exciting to finally get it done....now on to my Bachelor's Degree! :)




11 comments:
Congratulations! That is a big deal. I am impressed you could do all that with two kids.
Congrats Kami! I am so happy for you! You worked really hard! Keep it up and lets go get our Bachelors! LOVE YOU
Congrats. I think when you have kids it motivates you to become the best you can be. Thats amazing that you are able to do all that with your kids. Good luck with the Bachelors I still need to get one of those.
Congrats! I know how hard kids and school can be... great job!
That is so AWESOEME!! Great job! I'm going to go to school one of these days.. :)
So Awesome! There's nothing better than an educated mother! Keep up the good work. I know it's hard!
That's awesome Kami! I don't know how you got any studying done with two little kids - you are my hero!
Good job Kami!
congrats! YOU ROCK!!!!
Congrats! I didn't knwo you had gone back to school. Good for you though.....I can't imagine beign in school with two kids. That's awesome!
NICE JOB!!! That's pretty neat to accomplish on top of everything else you do too!! Way to go!!
Post a Comment