Sunday, January 30, 2011

The BELLY....


My cute sister in law Emily is such an awesome photographer! She took these maternity pictures for me 2 weeks ago. I didn't know if I really wanted to get prego pictures to remind me how Large Marge I am, but I think they turned out really cute.













I can't believe our little baby is going to be here any day now. This pregnancy has actually went by really fast. I'm kind of freaking out thinking about having 3 kids! But... we are all so excited for her to get here.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Large marge?! You're so small and cute! Good luck. I still have a few weeks.

The Barron's said...

You are so cute Kami! I need to take the course that teaches how to be 9 months prego and look that tiny and small!! Love all the updates and cute pictures!! We miss living by you guys! Hope all is well with the baby!

Kyle/Michelle said...

They all turned out so great! Your sis-in-law is a great photographer and I'm sure it helps to have such beautiful subjects! And Large Marge? You're crazy! You look awesome!